Hogan 360° Report
Hogan 360° is a comprehensive multi-rater feedback tool designed to help career-minded individuals and leaders at any level of an organisation gain a better understanding of how they are perceived by managers, peers, direct reports, and others.
The report uses an easy-to-interpret framework to provide a real-time look at an individual’s attitude, behavior, and performance. Commonly used for development purposes, the report offers constructive feedback and sets priorities for improvement.
- Career-minded young professionals who want to know how to get to the next level
- Derailing or transitioning managers who need targeted coaching around leadership skills or derailment risks
- Developmentally-focused managers who want candid feedback about their performance
- Coaching clients who want to track their annual improvement using a test-retest measure
- A solution for general career development and strategic coaching engagements
- Reveals leadership strengths and identifies opportunities for improvement
- Benchmarks evaluations against an international norm group
- Provides qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Makes specific recommendations for immediate action plans
- Fully compatible with Hogan assessments
A variety of customisation options are available at an additional cost including client branding, adding additional rater groups, and the addition of safety related questions.
For further information on the Hogan 360 please contact our office on 1300 100 857 or firstname.lastname@example.org.